It qualifies students for the profession of Computer Engineer under the University Council Agreement published by resolution of the General Secretariat for Universities on 8 June 2009 (BOE 4/8/2009). This master’s programme is accredited by the European Network for the Accreditation of Engineering Edutacion (ENAEE) via the Natonal Agency for Quality Assessment and Accreditation (ANECA) and holds the EUR-ACE® international quality label.
In a globalised, hyperconnected world, computer engineering is a profession with excellent current and future prospects. This programme, which places particular emphasis on students’ employability, offers comprehensive, up-to-date training in Computer Engineering. Students will finish the programme as highly qualified professionals in the field of Information and Communications Technology (ICT), one of the most rapidly growing sectors with excellent career prospects. You will be equipped to respond to the demands of the labour market and contribute to local and national socioeconomic development.
The syllabus for the programme covers the management of IT projects and system installations in all spheres (corporate and public sector). Equally, it aims to boost students’ skills in research and innovation in new technologies.
The Master’s Degree in Computer Engineering is also available as a Double master's degree (joint programme) with the Master's Degree in IT Security at the University of Jaén.
- RUCT summary
- Presentación general del máster (pdf)
- More information in Study Portal UJA.
- Centre: Jaén Higher Polytechnic School
- Campus: Las Lagunillas Campus, Jaén
- ECTS Credits: 90 / 2 years
- Branch of Knowledge: Engineering and Architecture
- Delivery Mode: Face-to-face.
- Languages: Spanish
- Number of entry-level places: First year of implementation: 30; Second year of implementation: 30
- Implementation: 2014-2015 academic year.
- RUCT File: File for Master's Degree in Computer Engineering
D. Miguel Ángel García Cumbreras
magc [arroba] ujaen [punto] es