The Master’s Degree in Industrial Engineering at UJA will qualify you for the regulated profession of Industrial Engineer.
This master’s programme is accredited by the European Network for the Accreditation of Engineering Education (ENAEE) via the National Agency for Quality Assessment and Accreditation (ANECA) and holds the EUR-ACE® international quality label.
The Master’s Degree in Industrial Engineering covers all the necessary skills to qualify for the regulated profession of Industrial Engineer. The profession has a long tradition in Spain and is held in great esteem. Unlike other, more specific technical professions, it provides multidisciplinary training and equips students to tackle a wide range of problems.
It encompasses different industrial technologies, as well as the knowledge and skills related to integrated production systems, business management and project management. Students will further their knowledge of mechanical, electrical, electronic, systems and automation engineering, construction, installations, chemistry, efficient energy management, environment, business management and project direction and management. In Industrial Engineering, this knowledge is applied to the development of products, processes, installations and plants, as well as to the development, administration and management of projects in all industrial spheres.
You can also take advantage of the University of Jaén's unique cross-disciplinary training programme and the range of activities offered in connection with this master’s programme to improve your personal development and professional prospects.
- RUCT file and publication in the Official State Gazette (BOE).
- RUCT summary.
- Presentación general del máster (pdf)
- The presentation of the Master degree in Industrial Engineering:(pdf)
- More information in Study portal UJA.
- Centre: Jaén Higher Polytechnic School.
- Campus: Las Lagunillas Campus, Jaén
- ECTS Credits: 120 / 2 years
- Branch of knowledge: Engineering and Architecture
- Delivery mode: Face-to-face
- Languages: Spanish
- Number of entry-level places: First year of implementation: 75; Second year of implementation: 75
- Implementation: 2014-2015 academic year
- File for Master's Degree in Industrial Engineering
D. Jesús de la Casa Hernández
jcasa [arroba] ujaen [punto] es